In short: we need way more testing and we need it now.
1. From journalist Patrick Hruby’s Hreal Talk newsletter, a very thorough and deep dive into the challenges of returning to play, featuring sport-focused epidemiologist Zachary Binney. Not the rosiest of outlooks, but a reality check for sure.
2. Related, a New York Times piece on feasibility.
3. More from the Times, an overview of the current sports landscape, with a nice visual element.
4. So what will things look like when we actually come back? This is a pretty killer overview of likely realities.
5. The PGA plan for a return in June. Meanwhile, some are already experimenting with crowd-free scenarios.