Current goings-on and other interesting things.
- What will the Ivy League’s fall sports decision mean for college football?
- A W.N.B.A. Owner Clashes With Players on Protests
- Big Ten Will Play Fall Sports Only Within Conference, if at All
- Stanford Permanently Cuts 11 Sports Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Scrabble players move toward banning 200+ slurs from tournament play (kinda surprised many of these were allowed, but can’t say I know much about Scrabble tournaments)
- Questions emerge about sports draining public resources